FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - opening iPhone CC account to pay self
View Single Post
Old Jul 14, 2014, 9:56 pm
justme8

opening iPhone CC account to pay self

I just received the Citi AA 100,000 miles for $10,000 spend in 3 months with the anticipation I was going to be able MS a few thousand via paypal to family members and get the money back. After receiving the card, my family backed out. I am trying to find other ways to MS a few grand.

I can't find any places here in the San Francisco Bay Area where I may purchase VR.

I have a business name I use for my business CC, although I don't really have an active business. I was considering using a CC payment app on my iphone, signing up with my business name, connecting the account to my personal checking account, and then using my Citi CC to make a purchase at my business using the iPhone app in the amount of about $3000. The app will charge about 1.7%, plus, I may have to also claim the purchase on my income tax so I don't get in trouble with the IRS.

Other than this, I can't think of any other way to MS when I don't have another person's account to send money to.

I wonder if I could open up a business checking account and link that account to Paypal, and then send money to it using the Citi CC via my personal Paypal account?

I feel pressured because the clock is ticking...I have three months to meet the high spending demand.