FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt Vienna - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jul 11, 2014, 9:25 pm
777 global mile hound
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

I'm just a few weeks away from my stay and quite excited
My sincere thanks to peetahvw for the exceptional review and photos
This will be a special trip indeed as it marks my very first time in Vienna as well as having the pleasure of turning Lifetime Diamond with Hyatt Gold Passport after check out.
What a great way to celebrate
I expect the red carpet rolled out upon my entrance and everyone form Hyatt corporate including the Pritzker family to fly in and meet and greet me upon my arrival

All kidding aside In particular I'm touched that General Manager Monique Dekker is running the show here ^
Ms. Dekker is one of the nicest people I have had the pleasure of knowing in all my years staying at Hyatt.
Some of you may remember her from many years ago when she was rooms Exec at the Park Hyatt Chicago.
Until approx. 2013 I believe she was GM at Hyatt Regency Dusseldorf a property I have never visited
She always was personable in the past and truly heartfelt in generosity to make sure as elites were recognized upon arrival with nice upgrades when possible as appropriate.
I wish her well in her new position