FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LAN Business Class experience
View Single Post
Old Jul 11, 2014, 10:07 am
Mickidon

Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
I've never had a LAN flight (since Lan Chile in F) where a FA didn't want me to return to my seat for delivery of a beverage (if requested in the galley). LA F often consisted of a friendly galley chat the crew.

I'm surprised they were too lazy to brew coffee unless it wasn't catered. That said, instant coffee is "state of the art" coffee in much of Latin America, especially for those over a certain age. Some just mix the Nescafe with hot milk (and don't even add water). Barf.

Out of curiosity, what was the service standard (i.e., menu) for your route? Post-departure snack and pre-arrival breakfast? Or just a pre-arrival meal? If the former, was that not even offered?
There was a post departure meal and a continental breakfast. Since the flight left at 11:55 PM, I don't think there were any takers for "dinner." The instant coffee wasn't that bad, just surprising. It was LAN Colombia, according to my confirmation. I'm relatively new traveling to these parts and don't have my LANs straight in my head.