FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Leeds City Centre {GBR}
Old Jul 11, 2014, 2:27 am
BotB

Programs: HH D, Rad VIP, Marriott G
Good to hear another view point and as always YMMV.

Sorry to hear about your stay issues, I have to admit I didn't eat the snacks so the expiry date wasn't an issue but good to know about.

Noise: A good point, as always this is quite personal and my stay was from a Sunday night until the following Wed. However, I can sleep through ANYTHING. Maybe I should mention that in my reviews as noise is never a problem for me IF i can get to sleep. Once asleep, the building could literally fall down around me and I would not wake up. So, I never have problems with A/C noise.

I don't like hearing people talking when passing by the door in the hallway and need the noise level to be constant when trying to get to sleep but otherwise I am fine so I can understand your comments about the outdoor patio area from the pub along the waterway (and the other outdoor areas outside on the Quay) but didn't experience them myself.

Points others may indeed be concerned about though, especially in Summer so thanks for mentioning them. ^