FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated LHR connection time/logistics
Old Jul 9, 2014, 3:20 pm
NewbieRunner
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by ARR72
Hi everyone - hope this is the correct forum (still learning my way): I have a flight in October GVA - LHR - SFO. My layover in London is 2 hrs & 10 minutes. My flight from Geneva and my flight to SF are both at Terminal 2. Is this enough time? I figure I won't have to deal with picking up & reChecking in my luggage so that should help. Any input appreciated. Thank you

Part 2:apologies, should've also noted that my flight from Geneva is Swissair while flight to SF is United. Thanks
If you are travelling on or after 15 October your SWISS (Swissair no longer exists) flight should arrive in T2. Until 14 October SWISS will be using T1.

It shouldn't make much difference as the two terminals are connected. Just follow the purple Flight Connections signs. You will need to clear security but your baggage can be checked through to SFO. 2 hrs 10 mins should be long enough for this connection.