FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Deciding on a Oneworld Frequent Flyer Program? Help is here.
Old Jul 4, 2014, 6:07 am
RussianTsar

Hello Everyone.
I'm new on this forum so please forgive me if I don't correctly do things.
I used to be a Flying Blue (AF) Gold member for years but I want to switch on another airline. I'm looking for the best FFP on One World regarding may situation (I will do the same for *A)

These are my actuals concerns:

Questions
For members asking for information, to help people to assist you, can you please provide:
(1) What is most important to you in a FFP?

The most important for me is the ability of having access to lounges (flying sometimes with my young children) and the ability of chekin'in business counters. Not agains any kind of upgrades

(2) How many miles do you usually fly each year & in what class? How many flights/sectors?
I fly usually 3 or 4 flights per month in Europe but in general in discounted economy. I fly Business 2 times a year for intercontinental trip (US and Asia). That was the good point with the FB program (Gold level when you fly 30 times a year)

(3) What types of fares do you usually buy?
Discount Economy - 1or 2 times Business

(4) Can you choose your airlines and/or class of service? Do you travel for work and/or pleasure?
Mainly for work - Economy for Europe no matter which Airline - Business for intercontinental trip no matter which airline

(5) Which routes do you fly most often?
EUROPE (From CDG to BCN, MAD, BUD, KBP)
CDG - JFK
CDG - LAX
CDG - NRT

(6) What is your home airport?
CDG

(7) Do you have FFP status of any kind in OW or other airline? What is it? Do you have any miles banked in a FFP?
FB Gold

(8) Preferred Airlines? Most common Airlines flown on?
AF / DL / LX

Regarding of my situation, BA Executive club seems obvious but AA and IB could also be a possibility ?

Thanks for your answer and Time.