FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Serve - Another Paypal/Amazon Payments.
View Single Post
Old Jul 3, 2014, 9:00 am
ericdabbs

Originally Posted by Marathon Man
I bet this new family dollar thing dies real fast
Originally Posted by TKKY
Yep. My guess is that it is done w/in the weekend.
You guys are too paranoid about the whole FD thing. An email was sent out that FD was a new outlet for loading Serve so it wasn't like it was going to be a secret anyways just like how Rlits to load Serve is not going to be a secret when that email gets sent out when its ready. So stop believing that people are letting the cat out of the bag when it is Serve themselves that are letting the cat out of the bag with those emails. Its typical fear mongering.

Like what the other poster said, it may not the most efficient way to unload VGCs depending on what FD's policy on loading Serve. We don't know how much FD will allow you to load to your Serve card. I don't think anyone has tried to load $2.5K to 1 Serve card let alone trying to load multiple Serve cards. Still more trial and error.

Besides I doubt this will deter folks from going to WM (including me) due to ease of use with Kate and relationships with certain cashiers that don't care. Not to mention that even in LAX there are not that many FD stores.

Last edited by ericdabbs; Jul 3, 2014 at 9:24 am