FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Serve - Another Paypal/Amazon Payments.
View Single Post
Old Jul 1, 2014, 12:23 pm
ericdabbs

Originally Posted by mintcilantro
Got my serve card yesterday. Loaded $200. Tried to load another $200 today and knew I'd get an error. I called 800 555 4318 and they sent me a link to upload a photo of my DL and CC. I did that and account is good to go.

I will load 1k in next 5 days, BP it out and get 2 DD posted. Then I'll sign up for ISIS to hopefully get another 1500 in CC loads this month and the $50 bonus.
I believe the $50 Serve DD bonus expired yesterday. I think you are a little too late. You had to have had the 2nd DD by June 30, 2014. These were the T&C's as shown below. But you can try anyways.

Terms and Conditions:

1To receive the $50 credit from American Express Serve, you must: (i) successfully sign up for a new American Express Serve Account, (ii) activate your American Express Serve Card, (iii) successfully enroll in Direct Deposit if your employer or government benefits provider participates in and (iv) receive a minimum of two qualifying Direct Deposit transfers of $250 or more to your American Express Serve Account, the second of which must post on or before June 30, 2014. A qualifying Direct Deposit is defined as a recurring Direct Deposit of a paycheck or other regular monthly income electronically deposited by a payor into your American Express Serve Account. Transfers and loads from any other funding source (including P2P, credit or debit card, cash, bank account) do not qualify as load transactions to receive a credit. Funds transferred via Direct Deposit generally post on the day American Express Serve receives the transfer from your payor. However, in some instances it may take several days for American Express Serve to receive your payor’s transfer, so please allow sufficient time for that process to occur. Statement credit will be posted to your American Express Serve Account within thirty (30) days of your satisfying the above requirements. Limit one (1) $50 credit per American Express Serve Account. Subaccount holders are not eligible to earn a credit. Offer subject to change or cancellation at any time and cannot be combined with any other offer(s). Direct Deposit is not available with all employers. Please allow up to two pay cycles for the first Direct Deposit to appear in your Account.