FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2 Weeks 2 Kids 2 Countries In July
View Single Post
Old Jul 1, 2014, 9:52 am
Shanye2233

Programs: *A Gold, HH dia,Hyatt plat,Sixt PLAT,QF , EY Gold
Originally Posted by B1
The drive via Montreal to NYC is much longer and is not interesting between Toronto and Montreal. Instead, draw a direct line from Buffalo to NY and follow it as much as you care directly or via highways. There are nice hills and mountains all the way. The fastest route that is also nice is QEW from Toronto to the Peace Bridge. then I-90 to NY 400 to US 20A to I-390 to I-86 to NY 17. Pearl River is very far from NY and a long commute due to rail congestion into NY because of the limited capacity of the tunnel.

I have to stay in Montreal now and looking forward to seeing it and the French accents. If the Hilton at pearl river is too far what suggestions or options are there. My plan is to drive from Montreal to Woodbury stop and have some lunch and a look around. Then drive for another hour or two stay the night and if possible park the car there for 5 days while in NYC .

Just thinking driving from yyz to yul many seem to think the stop at thousand island parkway lunch and a stretch how's that sound .