FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - T-Mobile Visa Prepaid - Bluebird Competitor for MS! (May not load w/CC)
Old Jun 30, 2014, 1:13 pm
ibleed0range

Originally Posted by ericdabbs
First off, keep in mind that the Reloadit network does not primarily serve the Tmobile card. The Reloadit network serves other cards like Netspend, Univision, Paypower, etc which need to be loaded via Reloadit cards. That is why the Reloadit cards exist. Tmobile is the only prepaid card that refunds you the $3.95 fee if you load a certain amount so don't lose sight of that. This is NOT the norm.

Also you are going off on a tangent from the OPs point that I was trying to make which is not every load made on the Tmobile card refunds you the $3.95. You need to deposit at least $300 to get the fee refunded and the average consumer wouldn't necessarily want to tie up their money just to say $3.95. Also if you are going to load your Tmobile card with cash anyways, why not just go to a Tmobile store where you can load your Tmobile card FREE of charge and not even pay a $3.95 for a Reloadit? I am not talking about paying with credit but with cash. You are trying to justify that people loading with cash use Reloadit cards for the Tmobile card which is crazy.

Re-read my last post that references the OP to get some context first.
Assuming these people are T-mobile customers to get free cash loads.