FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - // LHR - SIN // 10 days in Asia-lite //
View Single Post
Old Jun 28, 2014, 8:07 am
obiterdictum

Originally Posted by sonomawine
Incredible photography. Thank you for sharing.
Originally Posted by ozziegumby
I agree - especially your animal shots. National Geographic standard!
Originally Posted by theshaun
wow. amazing photographs!
Originally Posted by offerendum
Great pictures, especially from the animals!!
Originally Posted by bluegreentravel
Brilliant photos!
Originally Posted by Joely
Great photos!
Originally Posted by themapelligroup
Photographies are simply spectacular! Congratulations and thanks for sharing!
Thank you for your kind comments sonomawine, ozziegumby, theshaun, offerendum, bluegreentravel, Joely, themapelligroup. Needless to say the animal ones were the most fun to shoot!

Originally Posted by shogunate03
Stunning photos! Looks like some long exposure (and probably really nice lenses) so take it you took a tripod with you?
Thanks shogunate03 - they are indeed long exposures - most are with a Manfrotto lightweight tripod (long exposures only, for the animal shots I mainly used a monopod due to the weight of the lens). Some of the locations (at the top of Marina Bay Sands) didn't allow tripods, so for those ones I used a Gorillapod. The majority of the night shots are 30 second exposures.

Originally Posted by hlee628
if photography is not your day job maybe you should consider it? that cloud photo is amazing.
Thank you for the complement hlee628. I enjoy photography but would not want to pursue it as a career, as then what would I do as a hobby! (apart from go on Flyertalk of course)

I'm studying towards an unrelated subject which can at times get quite intense, so it's nice to get some time away and relax with the camera.