FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Ink Business Card Questions [Archive]
Old Jun 26, 2014, 7:28 pm
Stgermainparis

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by dodgers702
well I decided to take a chance on the Ink Plus and got the pending message. I applied on the 6/22 and automated status line says "will be notified of their decision in approximately 2 weeks". I already have 5 Chase personal cards with them totaling 54K (being approved for the Explorer card for 20k just last month). I have a partnership business with pops and he has 2 business chase cards already (Ink Cash for 10k and just approved last month United for 5k), he has 3 personal cards with chase totaling 32500. I am going to let the decision take its course but I have a strong feeling I will be denied because of reaching credit exposure with them and inquiries on EX (which they pulled). I will not call just for the fact of them HP again. I actually regret applying this soon. You guys/gals think I should just let them decide and waiting for letter?
In my case, it seemed to go to pending b/c of identity verification. No interrogation, just "What kind of car loan do you have" kind of thing. It was all very amicable. Not my typical experience with them. Since it's been a few days since you applied, maybe go ahead and try it. They can move some of your credit around if that's the issue.