FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FCO to Rome transportation options
View Single Post
Old Jun 25, 2014, 9:58 pm
Marathon Man
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA ltg, B6, DL, UA, AS, SPG/Marriott Plt, HH, Hyatt
Originally Posted by Perche
^^^
Well like I added into my post as an edit afterwards...

"I guess the main premise of my post was to have people say things like, Oh we were just at FCO last month and we found this located here and that located there. This is the sort of thing I would tell people in here if I knew the airport and it was asked of me."

Now if you (plr) were to ask me, "Hey MM I am flying to BTV and need to know where the best beer breweries in New England are or how far it is to Huntington Gorge," I would probably start gleefully writing a 7 paragraph post about everything I can help with on northern Vermont.

Or if you were to ask me how to get a family of 4 from BOS to Rome and Greece and Copenhagen and Amsterdam with all hotels and flights included for just several hundred dollars, I would probably offer help with that too.

I may be in the wrong part of FT or maybe there's something going on in the alignment of the planets or something WAY WAY off about the way my initial post was written to extract the wrong types of replies but I am kinda sorta maybe wishing there were more people in here willing to do what I would do for them than not.

Then again, maybe I am just an idealist. I may just go with the tips PWMTrav listed and leave it at that. Other than that valued info, I am a bit disappointed in my fellow FTers here... so far.

I wish to be proven wrong though on that.

MM