FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi Executive AA MasterCard [October 2013 - September 2014]
Old Jun 25, 2014, 9:14 am
MilesGator

Originally Posted by Marathon Man
ok totally strange.

Just last week I had reported that on my wife's 3rd app she got a call asking her to call in and it was on Fri the 20th. We didnt call til Sun the 22nd and the rep said he tried to give her the card but couldnt now because in the past day or so they had updated software and such. Denial: too many hits.

So we pretty much gave up on it (like me, my wife's credit report is littered with more hits than a Sherman tank in the Battle of the Bulge).

But just now, as I type this, UPS came and delivered that packet that just has the approval letter and the card TCs in it. This means that she will likely get the Fed X later today or tomorrow. She was approved with the $10k credit we had asked the rep for (originally he said 5 and we asked to move 5 from another CC she has with citi).

makes no sense at all, but as with everything citi, that is precisely why all this has been good for us MSers!

We shall see if the Fed X comes and if it does, I'll go out and hammer nails with the card all day... making more noise than a couple of skeletons throwing a fit on a tin roof.

MM
LOL'd the analogies!