FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Serve - Another Paypal/Amazon Payments.
View Single Post
Old Jun 25, 2014, 3:18 am
tnguyen29

Originally Posted by Red259
So I take it by this that chase will shut people down who load their serve accounts with ink cards then? If I use a citi AA card will I get the miles/min spend credit by loading serve?
Uhh...I've been reading and following for about 6 months now and I've never come across anyone specifically stating that Chase will shut you down for simply loading your Serve card (after all, that is one of the primary and well advertised functions of Serve). I think it's when people start engaging in terms that violate/abuse the rules is when it becomes an issue. Such as paying off the same CC you loaded with, or using it as a third party for cash advance, etc. those are no-nos. Just play by the rules and you should be fine

However, if there is even a shred of a chance that I'm wrong and Chase does frown on using any of their CCs to even load Serve, please veterans do chime in.

P.S. for everyone teasing F0xx...he's actually been one of the most helpful people since i got here. Don't let them get you down f0xx