FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What is your CPU success IAH-DEN Dreamliner?
Old Jun 24, 2014, 6:07 am
mkr
Suspended

Location: Just outside Big D, or many other places in big metal tubes
Programs: WN Rpd.Rwrds, AA, was longtime CO very top Elite tier, Overentitled UA Lifetime 1K (since 2012)
Originally Posted by DENflyer3
Mkr, yes once I realized the frequency of this flight clearing and how it fit into most of my connections I made a point of taking it. The afternoon to IAH is a little inconvenient sometimes but flying with much less stress makes up for it.

I am no where near that close to any other hub, I usually fly to IAH on Tuesdays and back Thursday or Friday mornings, I hope my info helps. Good luck. I think only a couple of times did I get close enough to t-24 that I got nervous. Of course that being said I still watch the flight like a hawk.
Thanks DENflyer. Your information adds insight. I hope that many more persons will post their CPU success on the IAH-DEN Dreamliner. A larger reported sample will give us all a better picture of CPU success.

You did not remark to my question about complimentary companion upgrades.

You also did not indicate if a lot of persons cleared the Upgrade list on the day of the flight. Can you enlighten us with your experience?