FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What is your CPU success IAH-DEN Dreamliner?
Old Jun 23, 2014, 10:16 pm
mkr
Suspended

Location: Just outside Big D, or many other places in big metal tubes
Programs: WN Rpd.Rwrds, AA, was longtime CO very top Elite tier, Overentitled UA Lifetime 1K (since 2012)
Originally Posted by mgcsinc
You're not understanding the nuance between published fares and availability. With very limited exceptions, there's no such thing as "not publishing" G fares for a specific aircraft type or specific flight.

Highly suggest reading this series of articles: http://hackmytrip.com/2012/02/unders...ine-inventory/
Thanks mgcsinc, for your referral to the article. I am already aware of the nuance between published fares and availability. Nothing lower than a T fare FOR SALE for the Dreamliner has been showing up in my searches for IAH-DEN.

drowelf said upthread that he/she got a CPU at 96 hours out on the Dreamliner on an L fare IAH-DEN on a Sunday back in May.

I asked him/her to expound, but he/she has not yet had another post. I am not questioning the validity of the post. I do not know from feedback so far from drowelf or anyone else if and when L fares are sold (ANYMORE) for the IAH-DEN leg on the Dreamliner.

As you possibly already know, after arriving in DEN from IAH, the Dreamliner goes on to NRT (Japan). I have not seen any L fares for IAH-NRT, nor from DEN-NRT.

So I asked drowelf for more feedback about the L fare on which the CPU was obtained for IAH-DEN.