FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What is your CPU success IAH-DEN Dreamliner?
Old Jun 23, 2014, 9:25 pm
mkr
Suspended

Location: Just outside Big D, or many other places in big metal tubes
Programs: WN Rpd.Rwrds, AA, was longtime CO very top Elite tier, Overentitled UA Lifetime 1K (since 2012)
Originally Posted by DENflyer3
I am 100% IAH/DEN since they started the flight, all range of fares, probably 15 flights.

DEN/IAH I am 95% 19 of 20 all range of fares, the one time I missed was a last minute flight, and the flight before had cancelled.
Thanks DENflyer. That is an amazing CPU rate.
How many hours out as a 1K do your CPUs clear?

I have been watching these flights and it seems that there are usually a lot of people on the upgrade standby list. It is just a 2 1/2 hour flight, so unless somebody really wants an upgrade, I imagine only a few cash in an RPU, IMHO.

Have there been a lot of people clearing the Upgrade standby list on the day of the flight? That is what I noticed when I checked it a few times.

Originally Posted by mkr
Thanks for your input mgcsinc.

Yes indeed. drowelf got an L fare on a Sunday, and upgraded at 96 hrs. I am assuming he was speaking about just the IAH-DEN leg.

However, I have not seen any L fares showing up for sale for the Dreamliner IAH-DEN. I do not think UA has any trouble filling this aircraft.
Originally Posted by mgcsinc
Do you mean you haven't seen L inventory available, or that you haven't seen L fares published for that origin/destination pair?
Yes, mgcsinc. They have not published L fares for sale for the Dreamliner IAH-DEN, from what I have seen so far. They have published them for other aircraft, even G fares. But so far, the lowest fare I have seen for the Dreamliner is a T fare.