FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Evolve Money
Thread: Evolve Money
View Single Post
Old Jun 22, 2014, 11:36 am
RJP3

Originally Posted by DaveInLA
I just got an email stating that my WF mortgage account is suspended until 7/1. The mortgage is $1170. I did 3 payments using Staples Visa gift cards on Friday night ($200, $199.99, $200) and 1 payment of $570 using PP business debit MC on Saturday morning. That's a total of 4 payments. I submitted 4 payments for another WF mortgage (diff account number) last weekend, but that should have nothing to do with this account. Those payments (with OV) went through with no suspension.

Any thoughts on why I got suspended? Now I'm not sure how to proceed after 7/1. I followed their rules. Also, for those who got the suspension email, did your payments for that month at least go through?
Think about it. They are simply telling you that you've hit your max of four payments and cannot make any more payments to that account this month. Hence the "suspended until July 1" language.

They probably should have used softer language saying something like "You have reached your maximum of four payments this month. Please come back to visit us next month for four more!"