FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Naples {US-FL}
View Single Post
Old Jun 21, 2014, 8:47 pm
jsmeeker

Programs: AA GLD, Marriott PLT, Hilton Diamond
Just had a four night stay at Hilton Naples. My first visit to the property. I am currently Gold (2 more nights until Diamond).

Nice lobby area. Spacious. Lots of seating. A little "old fashioned", but not old and worn out. Very nice reception from front desk clerk. They didn't upgrade me, but still gave me access to the exec. lounge. A nice benefit because my understanding is that Gold only gets exec. lounge if you get a room on the exec. lounge floor. Was also given four vouchers for breakfast at Shula's (the on site restaurant). Again, another benefit I didn't think Gold was supposed to get. So far, so good. Room was fine. Seemed slightly old, but not worn or anything. Exec. Lounge small. But plenty of beverages available. Booze is not complementary. Had lunch at Shula's on arrival day. Sat at the bar. Tasty French Dip sandwich. The bar also has a pretty nice selection of brown liquor. (scotch, bourbon, etc.). had dinner there the first night too. Pricey like any upscale steakhouse, but a nice prime rib. IF you like football, you'll like this place. Breakfast there was good too. One day, I just went to the exec lounge. Didn't feel like getting up early to have a full on breakfast. I just can't eat a big breakfast 40 minutes after waking up. But I gave it a go the rest of the days. The vouchers let me order anything I wanted off the menu. Again, a nice perk that I was not expecting. Sure, I'm on expense account, but it's still really nice for people that aren't. OR people hat get a flat per diem.

Really, a nice stay. In fact, I get to go back next week and stay four more nights. That stay will earn me Platinum. I really recommend this hotel if you are in Naples and don't need/want to be on the beach. They seem to treat people well, especially mid level elites.