FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Status of Same-Day Flight Change or Standby AA - US? (consolidated)
Old Jun 20, 2014, 7:50 am
arollins

Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
Originally Posted by Apieinthesky
It's possible the person in question did not actually have a membership, nor the Citi Executive World Elite card. Keep in mind that the Citi Prestige card offers AC access, but not a membership.
Citi Prestige does offer guesting capability, it is clearly written in their T&C. I'm not going to get into who can qualify as a guest, but it is there and available. This is a cut/paste of their AC access policy:

"ADMIRALS CLUB® ACCESS PRIVILEGES FOR CITI PRESTIGE:
Benefit applies to Citi Prestige® primary cardmembers who are 18 years of age or older and are traveling on American, American Eagle Airlines, Inc. or an American Connection carrier flight number only. The primary cardmember may bring as guest(s) either immediate family (spouse, domestic partner and/or children under 18 years of age) or up to two traveling guests. This benefit does not provide access privileges to US Airways clubs®, Arrivals Lounge, or Flagship® Lounge facilities, or other airline lounges or clubs with which American Airlines may have reciprocal lounge or club access privileges, including lounges operated by oneworld Alliance. To access the Admirals Club® lounge, the primary cardmember must present (i) his or her open and valid Citi Prestige World Elite™ MasterCard®, (ii) his or her current government-issued I.D., and (iii) any additional required documentation. Prestige cardmembers must present a stand-by ticket or boarding pass, showing an American, American Eagle Airlines, Inc., or an American Connection carrier flight number, valid for travel on such flight. To locate a current list of lounges please visit aa.com/admiralsclub. For more information, please see Admirals Club Access Privileges for Citi Prestige in the Citi Prestige Card Terms and Conditions at citi.com/citiprestige. "

Last edited by arollins; Jun 20, 2014 at 7:55 am