FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Safeway/Vons master thread(up to 2017)
View Single Post
Old Jun 17, 2014, 12:52 am
uncommonsensical

Originally Posted by vtqanh
You're right about the FM link, but the last comment on that link was what was worth paying attention to (for me anyway). And I think the person was commenting on the Variable Mastercard

"I got shot down really hard in Bellevue, WA. "Cash only!" All of the Seattle area stores have gotten the memo."
yeah, i noticed that but now Hiker posted the same and is also in SEA. i wonder if the regional in the SEA area put out a regional memo banning everything? the memo i first saw 2 months ago, and sadly saw again a few days ago (my last reloadit store to die) actually has the credit card eligible cards listed first. it's very detailed.

for your guys' sake i hope they're mistaken. but if not, i hope it's regional to SEA only! frankly, when the hammer did come down here, i was surprised that the non-reloadables were spared. the criminals are always stepping on our game. chip and pin needs to get here now to cut down on cc fraud. THEN, homeland security should target the drug dealers, money launderers and terrorists who buy these products with cash and make these products credit card only!!!

dare to dream...