FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Which Frequent Flyer Program to Join? Help Is Here!
Old Jun 16, 2014, 6:41 pm
Swanson29

Dear all,

This is my first post and I am an amateur in trying to create the best Frequent Flyer program.

I currently work full-time in Shanghai, China and travel quite often throughout the country. Normally, I fly China Eastern Airlines (Star Alliance) on a bi-monthly basis. In addition to flying around mainland China, every now and then I fly to Hong Kong for business purposes.

My flights are always economy class and our accountant is always trying to get the cheapest price and does not always consider China Eastern Airline.

The issue is I will be moving back to the USA (Chicago) in October 2014 and will most likely slow down on flights for the time being. However, I will be flying from Chicago - China on an annual basis, and at times to Germany. Again, these flights will all be economy class.

Are there any suggestions on a Frequent Flyer program I should choose that would involve flights most common for me in China and USA?

Please direct more questions to me if you need further details.

Thanks and sorry for asking such general questions.