FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The consolidated US Rant Thread ("I'm mad / I hate / How could they? . .")
Old Jun 16, 2014, 5:11 pm
morrisunc

Programs: US-Plt;Concierge key; American AAirpass; Delta Silver;Starwood - Platinum; Amex Cent
US messed up a re-booking of a flight - basically I re-booked online and my reservation showed it had changed. Upgrade cleared and received the email to check in online. Error when trying so called and was told I had to pay $200 still. I knew something wasn't right with this reservation last month so I even called and was assured everything had been changed and I was good to go.

Lost my wallet this am so only traveling with cash today - was trying to get flights noted so that this wouldn't be a problem when I arrive at airport - or have my office call in a different credit card. I am transferred to a "supervisor" from the CP desk. She is SOOOOOOO terrible. Actually blames me and says that since there is no note that I had called in then "I obviously didn't" She literally is calling me a liar. I said "You know, this has cost me an hour of my time dealing with your mistake." She replies "This isn't our mistake" I then say "your lack of empathy is pathetic" SHE HANGS UP!!!!!!!!! Hangs up the phone......CP desk is usually gr8, but I sure hope AA/US keep CK desk open.