FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Le Meridien Chiang Rai, Thailand [Master Thread]
Old Jun 15, 2014, 12:05 pm
Songer5

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold, UA Silver
Originally Posted by kyushuman
Lol no status. That's why I'm still deciding if 1850 is all that good when we'll have to pay for WiFi and Breakfast. Or the 3300 including breakfast and lunch or dinner buffet and wifi and short massage.... sounds nice but might be better off to just stay somewhere else and do those things a la carte. Decisions, decisions. It does seem like the reviews of this place are nice (even when you take away all Platinum perks)--
If I put it this way:
If I took away all of the Platinum/Gold perks for this hotel, would you guys still choose it for THB1850? Or would you book elsewhere?
Thanks!
If you've been in Thailand for a few weeks doing the guesthouse thing for a while then I'd personally take a night to relax in proper Western style and pay 3300 THB to have everything included. Human nature is to enjoy things more when it's prepackaged instead of a la carte. Saving $30 usd (vs the lower rate and going out for food) won't change your world. It's a great relaxing property.