FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - My elite rate- MASTER THREAD - WIKI
View Single Post
Old Jun 13, 2014, 11:02 pm
777 global mile hound
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Originally Posted by OsakaWino
So you're saying that MER are a continuing benefit in 2015? Do you have any evidence of that? The original announcement was for 'stays through December 31, 2014'. Did I miss some announcement of an extension?

For 2014 I've booked MER at 2 properties that ALWAYS made them available when standard rooms were available (except for a very few special dates), but have shown no MER for any date in 2015, so I very seriously doubt that the lack of availability at these 2 properties is due to the properties themselves not loading them.

Have you successfully booked an MER anywhere for 2015? If so, maybe my inability to find them is a Hyatt.com IT glitch (but who would ever think that might happen...)
It was explained incorrectly to me by some in Omaha
On a Friday night there is no one official to confer with at this hour
Having said that I agree there is a chance Hyatt may not extend into 2015 and it was originally promised through 2014 only
Its thought conversation (no proof nothing in writing) rather than fact that some insiders at Hyatt think it may likely be extended
That is likely why you will not see these rates presently until a final decision is made and the hotels officially load them.
So no IT issue officially