FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Everything You Want to Know About Where to Sit on an EVA 777-300ER
Old Jun 13, 2014, 2:31 pm
sfo3388

Programs: United Plat
Originally Posted by JVPhoto
I am flying JFK-TPE and I would have liked to get row 3 window but all of Row 1 and Row 3 are blocked out. With that I am looking between 2K and 5K...are they still close enough to the middle of the cabin to no be disturbed by what's in front and back from the FAs service?

5 would be closer to the lavs and the galley where 2 would just be closer to the front galley. Is that just a beverage galley and all food comes out of the back one?
Row 1 and 3 are reserved for EVA top elite flyers. My experience is that if you go to evaair.com 24 or 72 hours (forgot exactly) before the flight, row 1 and 3 may be available to reserve. You can always ask at the check-in counter.

If I were to choose a window seat in front section of 77N, I would pick A instead of K. There is a small galley in front of 1K but not 1A. Therefore aisle between A and D has less FA traffic. However, if you sleep on the plane most of the time, it does not matter. If you are awake and watching TV, you feel FAs walking past you a lot when it is near meal time.