FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The consolidated US Rant Thread ("I'm mad / I hate / How could they? . .")
Old Jun 11, 2014, 3:39 pm
circitmage

Programs: UA GS/1K x6yrs, Ex-AAExecPlat, Delta 360, Mariott Plat, Hyatt Diamond, AMEX Centurion, Avis First
Originally Posted by Biggie Fries
I'd be pretty upset, too ... Basically, it's one of the reasons I'm the grifter ... There is a school of thought that says that if you want first-class service, you should pay for it ... There is also another school of thought that says, "Stuff happens," ... I figure I can better bear the consequences of weather, weather-that-is-mechanical-disguised-as-weather, weather-that-is-poor-management-disguised-as-weather ... if I'm not actually paying a lot.
Well, seeing that I paid for First Class on this joke of an airline certainly make me feel like a chump ... I'm impressed with one thing about this airline and one thing only ... US Airways makes a point of replying to messages ... the script reads akin to the following "We're calling to tell you that we'll do nothing to address your complaint, <redacted> you chump ... our records - blah blah blah"

Having been the recipient of three of these calls, I'm surprised they bother

Last edited by JDiver; Feb 23, 2015 at 7:21 am Reason: http://www.flyertalk.com/help/rules.php#offensive