FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [EXPIRED] Millennium Resort ,Patong Beach £3 - £25
Old Jun 5, 2014, 7:23 am
tOcikA

Originally Posted by SK AAR
If your reservation has been cancelled (it is gone/appears as cancelled on ebookers.de/com?) nothing that can be done - no way the hotel will accept to re-instate a reservation that has been cancelled by the customer/the OTA.

The key point is to object to ebookers cancelling the reservation on your behalf.
My reservation is still alive.

Make changes or cancel Print Email Add to Calendar
Hotel
Check in: 25/12/14 Check out: 29/12/14 Guests: Akos Toth Location: Millennium Resort Patong Phuket, Phuket, TH

They asked me to decide between cancel or pay the huge different. That's the point now. I spoke to agent on chat and she couldn't help me. She suggests me to write a complain.
I said there are some ppl who already have been there and some ppl who booked on Orbitz get honored. I asked which is the main different between these two sites because one of them can handle the problem and the other one can't.

EDIT: I'm still able to print my reservation voucher. There are no sign on the site it will be cancelled, just in email.