FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How low SPG can go? [Issues with stay at Mystique, Greece]
Old Jun 4, 2014, 8:23 pm
GUWonder
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by jibi
I just find it rather odd that the OP has been visiting FT (and likely keeping up with this explosion of a thread) and hasn't posted anything in nearly a week. I understand he is in Greece, etc., but there's obviously a lot of conjecture being thrown around and the OP has not responded at all... just a loss in credibility, imo.
Nothing odd about it at all. Usually, if some bridges have been burned and a party has been cut off from going across the burned/burning bridges, it is credible action to monitor the situation and utilize other bridges that aren't being burned by the pitchfork mob, especially one that includes those who can entertain and perhaps even try to justify racism against some ethnicities in order to blame the OP.

If I were to advise the American OP at this point, I would recommend to hold back and limit or deny fielding hostile crowd questions on this matter if this matter is already being dealt with via other channels. To do as the American OP has done in holding back in this thread, monitoring the situation and using other bridges and back channels at this point is the opposite of what is usually done by people who try to use TA to extort hoteliers/hotel management to the extreme with a bad TA review.