FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Unnoticed greatness: Colorado Springs airport
Old Jun 2, 2014, 7:05 pm
jetman7378

Arrow

I travel to and from the Colorado Springs airport around twice a year and I keep on noticing how there really should be more flights out of it.
The awesomeness is well worth using a connecting flight instead of Denver International Airport. There are so many airlines that could invest in Colorado Springs. A year ago, Frontier Airlines tried to make new direct flights, but got caught up in a budget mess and stopped services from the airport entirely. I think a airline like United or American airlines should try to make tons of flights to and from Colorado Springs.@:-) The airport is so relaxing and the only reason people don't fly from there is because the 15th busiest airport in the world is only an hour away. I love the interior and decoration. The cafes are awesome. This is my favorite airport of all time. The free WiFi and super staff make all the difference. The parking is so cheap and getting in the terminal is so fast. Colorado springs also has the capacity to expand with one inactive terminal which I dearly wish would open.
If you are ever traveling to and from Colorado, be sure to fly out of the most underrated terminal in the world.

Please reply to my post!!!!

Thanks!!!!

Another sad thing is that Denver, Colorado is one of Colorado springs most popular destinations. Imagine a commercial on TV like "We are proud to serve Denver only 70 miles away!!!!"

Last edited by cblaisd; Jun 3, 2014 at 7:23 am Reason: merged poster's three consecutive posts