FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LM Newbie Lounge: Ask your Questions Here (Flame Free)
Old Jun 1, 2014, 11:55 pm
rikkigirl

Programs: Hilton Gold, Virgin America Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Silver, IHG Platinum
Is anyone else having issues with booking flights in EVA originating from HKG? I've tried a variety of dates in Jan & Feb '15, destination LAX or SFO and continue to receive this error no matter what date and EVA flight I select to proceed with booking (no error for other airlines that show up):
"Sorry, There was problem while processing your transaction.
Please try again.If the problem persists or you need additional information please contact LifeMiles Support."
These EVA flights appear as available in search results, I'm just not able to proceed after flight selection to complete transaction. Tried both Chrome and Firefox. Is this a known issue? Fluke? Should I just call in since there looks to be availability?

Other EVA flights originating from TPE to elsewhere don't seem to trigger this error. I can't imagine that every HKG>SFO and HKG>LAX flight in Jan/Feb '15 is already completely gone for all classes (*esp* when availability is being shown in the search results).

TIA