FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SQ-Bento Box, VIE-Schnitzels, NYC-Mac Bar and MIA-Tony Roma's - *A RTW in J
Old May 31, 2014, 5:34 pm
UA_Flyer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*Lifetime GS, Hyatt* Lifetime Globalist
Originally Posted by zcat18
Welcome back, UA_Flyer!

I flew that exact a380 in J from FRA-IAH on the way home from SIN Do back in January! It was a substitution for the original aircraft, which had gone MX. The food on your flight looks leaps and bounds better than what was served on mine.

Really looking forward to the rest of the report. Terrific start--thank you both! ^
Thanks for your comment. I have been on the same aircraft when I flew from FRA-SIN and FRA-NRT in the last two years.

LH's food offerings ex-PEK are actually not bad.

Originally Posted by krazykanuck
Cool report! Subscribed. I was thinking of staying a night at the Hilton Danube when I'm there this fall on my AA mistake fare I picked up last weekend.
I am told the Hilton at the Vienna city center is a much better hotel. Danube is kind of out of the way. You need to take a subway to get into the city. What really bothered me was the noise. The room did not have good sound proof door/wall, hallway noise got into the room often.

Originally Posted by janehoya
Welcome back UA_Flyer! I was just thinking of you the other day as you are one of my favorite Trip Reporters and now this.

As always, your photos are lovely.

Thanks for posting and to your co-author as well.
Thanks Jane! It is good to be back. From the trips I have done in the past two years, I have enough materials to do about 15 more trip reports. I doubt I will ever get time to do them. Hope I don"t fall too far behind on updating this report.

Last edited by UA_Flyer; Jun 1, 2014 at 9:38 am