FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MO Purchases using OV @ WM
View Single Post
Old May 29, 2014, 3:37 pm
newuser0

Originally Posted by UNHBuzzard
Even if temporarily, it IS ok to leave the game for a few months just to improve your financial status or let the pending floats post back into your accounts. MS will still be here, you'll just temporarily have a lot more free time in your day not waiting in line at a WM MC.

This 'free travel' movement is not free. The bloggers who promote big travel for small money aren't necessarily correct, that small money can be material. All of a sudden you're now out $100+/week because of GC fees. That $100 was previously used to pay for rent. You're now paying rent via MO from CC's b/c you don't have the cash to pay for it out of your checking account, etc. Throttle back, pay down debt and yourself first. Vacations aren't fun if you can't afford to leave your point-redeemed room once you get to your destination flown on miles.
I completely agree with your statements. Sometimes, I really feel I am kinda addicted to this MS and all, and can't stop this all at once. I will get my debts off soon. Thanks