FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - YOUR India visa application experience with CKGS @USA
Old May 29, 2014, 2:55 pm
krtc1980

cox and kings qeuries

Originally Posted by Sahils0786
I have applied for visa with BLS long time ago and it was accepted on April 30th, 2014. I have tried calling them but nothing worked. Neither emailing them worked. I still haven't got back my passport with visa yet. Don't know what to do and now this new contract thing. I am going to go to India in a week from now and I need it. someone help me please. Need a solution. I can't even track on BLS website anymore and on cox & kings (CKGS) website it shows some different type of tracking but I think that it isn't up to date yet. So someone please help me. This is URGENT!
I am having a similar experience to yours. I submitted my passport and renunciation application in april to travel next month. BLS has cashed my checks but have not sent my passports. When I go to cox and kings website to track my application, it says no records found.. I cant see to contact the new agency on the phone either. I don't know if they are any better than BLS. My husband had applied for a tourist visa in may through BLS and they cashed the check but sent the passport back without any visa. It looks like the indian govt does not want any tourists.