FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Mumbai International Terminal (15 Jan 14): Change to lounge
Old May 27, 2014, 11:16 am
KARFA
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by itsmeitisss
I will bear that in mind for a brief v is it in December. Still have the fun and games of getting a working visa to come...
Good luck with the visa itsmeitisss. Mine wasn't too bad, I think I was without the passport for less than a week although I was only getting a tourist one - I use Blair Consular Services for visas and they are pretty good in my experience. Although the visa on arrival things is going to include UK probably from later this year I am guessing work visas won't be available via that route.

On a practical note, there is a separate entrance to the terminal for F and J passengers - presume this includes GCH and SCH if travelling in WTP or Y as well. This entrance is towards the start of the terminal when you drive up to it - collar one of the many BA staff hovering outisde at the drop off point and they will take you to the check-in desks. Remember to have a printed copy of your ticket when you go as the police office on the door of the terminal needs to check it to let you in. Not sure when the permanent lounge facilities are due to be completed - it's possible they will be done by December.

I am looking forward to seeing some of your usual stunning photos when you come back