FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines
Old May 27, 2014, 10:44 am
mcerts

My wife and my infant son traveled from Toronto to Chennai, on Lufthansa last week. While booking the tickets, I got a bassinet from Toronto to Frankfurt, but there was none available on the segment from Frankfurt to Chennai.
While checking in at Toronto airport, we requested the Lufthansa official if she could do something, as my wife had not completely recovered from the surgery. We were assured by the official, that since the next seat to my wife was empty, it was reserved for her.
On reaching Frankfurt, my wife got a shock when she was told that since the plane is completely booked, she wont be getting an extra seat.
And she had to carry the infant for the entire 8-9 hours of the journey, due to which she was in pain after the journey.

I emailed Lufthansa but havent got any response yet. Can you please look into it, as to why Lufthansa lied about an extra seat at Toronto Pearson Airport?

Thanks