FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Who wants to join in a court case against SAS?
Old May 27, 2014, 12:59 am
UltraRant

Programs: SK Diamond, LH SEN, KL Ivory, AY Basic, OZ silver
Originally Posted by theddo
You will be laughed at. Prioritized luggage handling doesn't mean that it will arrive within x minutes. It means that they will prioritize it to the best of their abilities.
You have no idea what priority luggage is about, do you? It's not about being on belt within x minutes, it's about putting it on the belt first, ahead of all other luggage instead of as the last bags, which SAS does by default. As SAS always leaves long breaks in between the luggage delivery (4 bags, 2 minutes break, 5 bags again, 3 minutes break, etc), the time difference can be up to 50 minutes (the absolute record so far) between the first and the last bag.

No, I won't be laughed at. Only by people like you, maybe. And yes, court will take it seriously. It will even take it more seriously if more people join. As long as no one stands up against SAS, they will get away with their behavior. One of my friends is actually a lawyer and she pointed out that I can always bring it to the 'tinghuset'. I hadn't thought about it myself, to be honest, I was just completely fed up with SAS, their rude arrogance and their infinite lazy stupidity. I would have been kicked out of my job several times already if I made only half the mistakes SAS makes.

As said, what most of you completely miss or fail to understand is that it's actually part of a product you buy with cash and agreed in a contract when traveling in business or plus: it's not a free service you actually can leave up to the discretion of the airline (like free upgrades based on status). Would you be equally fine if you were refused entry to the lounge every time you bought a Plus ticket? And refused fast lane security as well? You paid for it. SAS advertises with it as part of the product. So if they don't deliver, they should compensate, which is what they refuse to do. Even when it comes as part of your EuroBonus status it is part of a contract and something you thus are obliged to get according to it. And a part I never seem to get in OSL. A part the other party in the contract refuses to deliver, deliberately and without any compensation. Which is beyond annoying. Which is also punishable according to Norwegian law.

What proof I have? Tons. Don't worry about that.

Anyway, it seems that most of you are willing to pay for a product you don't get and are completely fine with it. That's ok, that's your decision. Please let me know when you need something, like a phone, a flight ticket or anything else. You can order it at my place and I will only send you the box or half the product and refuse to compensate you for the missing parts. If it works for you with SAS, it should work as well with me.

For me the circus of incompetence at SAS is costing me too many hours of my life (yes, about 17 hours per year) to let it go.