FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Who wants to join in a court case against SAS?
Old May 26, 2014, 4:44 am
UltraRant

Programs: SK Diamond, LH SEN, KL Ivory, AY Basic, OZ silver
Originally Posted by FlyingMoose
While it's a big step to take it to court, this should be common courtesy and SAS shouldn't be providing perks half-assed.
The main points here are that I am sort of forced to fly with *A because of my employer, that SK handles all relevant *A luggage in OSL and that SAS refuses to take a complaint, to even take me seriously, let alone compensate me for my loss of time (I land into OSL and AMS over 50 times per year. That's on average 50 times 20 minutes, or 1000 minutes, also known as 17 hours lost per year in my life). It may be a nice wake up call for SAS as well.

As the SK response in most cases (if any at all) varies from indifferent to rude and usually contains a lot of lies, I see no other option than to take it to court. And in that case, as I know that there's a lot of others with big issues on this, I figured we may be stronger if we act together.

And please don't forget that it's not courtesy, it's actually something you pay hard cash for in Plus and Business. You pay for a product you don't get. It's like ordering an iPhone and only receive the charger. In case of Gold or Diamond status, you also have a contract with SAS which states that it's your right. It's part of the conditions of the bonus program to which you agreed.

Last edited by UltraRant; May 26, 2014 at 4:49 am