FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Old School Amex Prepaid Card
View Single Post
Old May 25, 2014, 9:30 am
FTR 787
Formerly known as FTRox87

Programs: AA/US 1M, AS, BA, CX, EK, EY, JL, KE, LH, NH, OS, QF, QR, TG, UA/CO | *$G
Originally Posted by 36902BRF
Originally Posted by FTRox87
but cant seem to login and manage it online. called CS they asked me to do the same thing as your post above (create a new account) -- didnt work, errors out.
I tried to register it every which way on that site and it was a dramatic fail. Indian based customer support was no help. They were able to register my address so I could use it online but I was never able to load any funds to it or create an online account to manage it. In the end I just cleared out the minimum funds on the card and called it a day.
exact same experience... cant use my old account to manage it and cant create new account to manage this prepaid either.

and cant even link it to the new account that I created for my CCs (I had to create it cause I couldnt login to the old amex account that I made for this prepaid back in the day)... india based csr was clueless, no help at all. so I just drained this prepaid and it sits idle now.

would like to put it back into some kinda MS rotation since I have it, its active and works.