FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Crowne Plaza Barcelona Fira Center Master Thread
Old May 24, 2014, 10:52 pm
willfam3

Programs: UA GS, QF Plat, Marriot/SPG Plat, IHG Plat Amb, Hertz PC, National Exec
Originally Posted by wholelottamiles
I really enjoyed my three nights at this Crowne Plaza in Barcelona. It's a business hotel but it's lovely, luxurious and very quiet. While it's not right in the thick of things there are plenty of attractions nearby, like the Magic Fountain that I discovered my first night on a stroll. Also, the Hop On Hop Off tour bus stops are a couple of blocks away. I'm planning to do a hotel report with photos once I figure out the format for doing that here.
Looking forward to your report. I just booked a 5 night reward stay next March at 30K per night. Thought it was a great value over Easter and it looks like it would be a great neighborhood to be able to get to a bunch of places in the city.

Really surprised there wasn't an IC in Barcelona and there isn't a lot of IHG options either. Really hoping and expecting a lot out of this CP, but there isn't a whole lot of reviews or info out there for it.

Mike