FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Final Flight #1 12-28-2014
View Single Post
Old May 23, 2014, 8:32 pm
steved5480

Programs: CBP Global Entry, WN A-List Preferred, WN Companion Pass
Originally Posted by rsteinmetz70112
I don't think this is correct. I received a PM from another Airtran fan timed stamped at 8:22 AM* asking me if I was planning on taking the last flight and expressing disappointment that neither Biz or WAG Biz seats were available. Therewere no WGA fare availible at that time on any ATL-TPA flight that day. There are a few now although FL 1 shows Biz and WGA "Sold Out" although the other flights that day only show WGA "Not Available"

I'm not sure why but time stamps on FT are usually 2 or 3 hours earlier that actual time. I am posting this about 11:30 EDT. If that hold the PM i got was actually sent at 5:22 EDT>
I was/am the disappointed one. It's conceivable there may have been a few others

Biz was unavailable via the web as of 615am & 730am Central Daylight Time Monday. I sent the PM shortly after the 3rd failed try after I got to work.

I assumed at the time that Biz was/is blocked for VIPs. Good or bad, that's how our country works. I'll keep checking "just in case", and will certainly get over it regardless

I'm not going to ride "in the back"; I can do that on Southwest