FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [FARE GONE] RTW for about $950; Alitalia Europe/asia combo deal
Old May 22, 2014, 12:27 am
multicamp

Programs: American Platinum, Delta
Originally Posted by yuel
Works for most east coast city including orf!
Looking at JFK-fco-prg, ams-cdg-bkk over New Years $525

And I am assuming pl has the 24 hr cancelation?
Just about to ask when I found this....

Can I change or cancel my tickets?

The ability to change or cancel your airline tickets is dependent on the type of ticket you purchased.

Name Your Own Price ® reservations, and reservations where the full itinerary is not disclosed prior to purchase are non-refundable, non-changeable and cannot be cancelled.

All other reservations are generally more flexible. Your options to change or cancel are dependent upon the airline's fare rules and restrictions. Itinerary changes, if permitted by the airline's fare rules, may have a change fee charged by the airline that typically ranges between $150 to $250 USD per ticket in addition to any fare differential. In addition, any changes to your itinerary will incur a $30 USD per ticket service fee charged by us.

To review the fare rules associated with your ticket, please visit the Check Your Request section of our website and click on the "Ticket Changes and Cancellations" link in the Important Information section.

If your fare rules allow a change and you are ready to exchange or cancel your reservation, please click here for additional guidance.

If you booked a disclosed itinerary reservation within the past 24 hours, please phone us prior to 11:30 pm ET (and at least one 1 hour before departure or check-in) and we'll give you a full refund on unused tickets with no cancellation fees from priceline.com or the airline. Refunds are subject to airline approval and do not apply to tickets booked on Air India, JetBlue, Spirit Airlines, tickets booked using our Name Your Own Price ®, undisclosed itinerary or Vacation Package services. Processing fees and optional travel insurance are non-refundable.