FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Emerald Prepaid Card, Alternative methods to load (after demise of VR) for MS
Old May 21, 2014, 2:35 pm
PtsJunkieWI

Originally Posted by craz
To each their own but if you do this you are throwing away the ability to use your CCs for another $5k per month . There are still places to get VRs with a CC depending on ones location. Or depending on what you earn back from your CC RR @ WM can still be profitable

Your worried about $5k per month into your bank via MOs.I do more then that per week. Could be you arent well established with your bank
I do not live in a place where VRs can still be purchased with CC.. I have looked, quite diligently.

I DO live in a place where Relits can be purchased with CC, and at 5x CB, hence my interest in the T-M card... Emerald is just a way for me to liquidate the T-M besides MOs.

I am also not worried about $5k / month in MO's... I already do much more than that across several banks... And I don't care to tread even further beyond where I'm at in that regard.

Just to follow-up on my own post earlier, as heyeaglefn also wrote, RR did work for Emerald using T-M, with $500/transaction max @ $3.74 fee.
As a side note, used NW Buxx to RR another $499 to same Emerald.