FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - YOUR India visa application experience with CKGS @USA
Old May 21, 2014, 10:08 am
lax2010

Programs: UA-1K, Hertz-Gold, Marriott-Gold, PC-Platinum, SPG
Originally Posted by Sahils0786
I have applied for visa with BLS long time ago and it was accepted on April 30th, 2014. I have tried calling them but nothing worked. Neither emailing them worked. I still haven't got back my passport with visa yet. Don't know what to do and now this new contract thing. I am going to go to India in a week from now and I need it. someone help me please. Need a solution. I can't even track on BLS website anymore and on cox & kings (CKGS) website it shows some different type of tracking but I think that it isn't up to date yet. So someone please help me. This is URGENT!
I am afraid it is not good news for you if your travel day is in a week. CKGS USA does have an important notice for people in situation like yours! Here is what they said:

Important Notice
Dear Applicants,

We are happy to announce that we have started operations effective today i..e, 21st May 2014. We wish to state that all applicants who have applied with BLS will have to wait for the tracking of application online as we are yet to receive any handover from BLS.

The only BLS office which has submitted the handover is Houston. We are in the process of reconciling all documents. You will shortly be able to track Houston applications online if all goes well with the reconciliation.

We request you to kindly bear with us until then. We are trying our best to service you in this regard.

Regards,

Customer Service Team
CKGS