FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LUS: USDM oneworld Award Bookings - (Closed to new bookings) [Master FAQ and Help]
Old May 20, 2014, 8:26 am
Air Rarotonga

Programs: A3*G - AZ CFP- HH DIA
Originally Posted by Wilko Pali Sedef
So it took me until page 62 to understand what HUACA meant lol, I'm assuming that's intentional coding.
There's a FT glossary: here

I am very much interested in trying CX J or F ex CDG as it seems it's the best OW premium product out there, how can I do this in the most profitable way? I would love to do for instance CDG-HKG-YYZ-JFK-YVR-HKG-CDG instead of just CDG-HKG-CDG. am I right in assuming the mileage requirements are the same? What are the stopover rules? I would be interested in trying MH A380 F on the same ticket as well or JAL.
Please read the USDM membership guide... You'll find lot of information there on this side... i.ex.:

• One en route stopover per itinerary is permitted for select international travel awards.

• Travel from North America to Europe is not allowed via Asia, and travel between Europe and Japan/North Asia/South Asia/Australia/New Zealand is not permitted via North America.

So, forget about your routing... Since US joined OW, most of the bookings will be checked by the fare desk and now it's much more diffucult to get a routing against the rules than before...