FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LUS: USDM oneworld Award Bookings - (Closed to new bookings) [Master FAQ and Help]
Old May 20, 2014, 4:37 am
flashware

Originally Posted by Wilko Pali Sedef
First post for me in the OW forums and USDM

So it took me until page 62 to understand what HUACA meant lol, I'm assuming that's intentional coding.

I am thinking about opening a USDM account, is the program still worth it? I vaguely understood there's a promotion going on right now but would I be eligible if I have no account yet?

I am very much interested in trying CX J or F ex CDG as it seems it's the best OW premium product out there, how can I do this in the most profitable way? I would love to do for instance CDG-HKG-YYZ-JFK-YVR-HKG-CDG instead of just CDG-HKG-CDG. am I right in assuming the mileage requirements are the same? What are the stopover rules? I would be interested in trying MH A380 F on the same ticket as well or JAL

thanks in advance, please send me a PM if it's a better way and if my post is 'too open' I will definitely redact.
The account needs to be open for 12 days before you can purchase miles, so you'll miss out for this round. Probably still worth opening one as promotions happen quite regularly.