FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Elite Priority One
View Single Post
Old May 19, 2014, 8:03 am
mad_atta

Programs: Too many golds, no plat: OZ*G, AC*G, NZ*G, VA Gold, QF Gold, HH Gold, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by Waipara_Sam
Funny you say that. I got my first Koru Club card and the year following Golden Wing card when I was 15. On a friday night me and some mates from school would often dress up a little and get drunk and smoke in the lounge then head into town. We were never questioned once either over the lack of travel or our underage drinking. We would make up these ridiculous conversations to be overheard about "calling in the legal team" or firing someone to help with our silly cover story
This was funded buy my after school job at Khandallah New World and guest passes raided from the old mans collection that were never used over the preceding 10 years.
When last flight was boarding we would go back to the CBD and raid Dads works board room bar with his old swipe card they never canceled. We would fill up black rubbish bags with booze and just walk out. I remember one occasion where two mates and my self got out of the lift with our booty to be confronted with the cleaning crew to which my friend who went onto a role in broadcasting proclaimed to his audience right guys I think we have all the files we need and led us out the front door with our "file bags " going CLUNK CLUNK CLUNK
Hilarious! Ballsy, inappropriate, criminal even... but hilarious. Thanks for the laugh