FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Tier (Status) Matching (Challenge) Information - 11/10(ended 10/31/14)
Old May 15, 2014, 8:56 am
FlyingXplorer

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, SPG Platinum, Hilton Diamond, A3 Gold
Originally Posted by spgplat21
I guess I don't understand the question. It's really simple; you need to do 12 nights in a 60-day period beginning on when you start your challenge. 60-days is 60-days, so I'm not sure how you can maximize a set time frame.

Presumably you have a better idea about when your stays will occur than anyone here, so just start the trial whenever you think you will have 12 nights in the next 60 days, and if you're close to 12 you can always book the cheapest property nearby to get the extra nights.
What I'm trying to accomplish is two things. I don't want to start the trial unnecessarily early. There is no way to specify a start date for the trial, so I am wondering how long the enrollment takes. Additionally, I would like to use a suite upgrade certificate already for my first stay. So I'm wondering how long the enrollment takes until the Diamond status is correctly reflected and how long it takes before I can use the suite upgrade certificates.