FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Stop & Shop and Giant supermarkets gas rewards points on gift card purchases
Old May 14, 2014, 1:56 pm
WhateverDude

Originally Posted by payeco
I've been taking to trips with friends and family to the gas station so they can get cheap gas. I walk to work so I only fill up once a month but it's nice to 1. earn the points 2. help others save some money. I've actually thought about getting multiple gas rewards cards, giving them to people, and just rotating through them as I make my purchases but it's enough of a pain in the ... to keep track of all the VGCs. I don't want to have to keep track of different rewards card too.

Though with this upcoming AGC bonus deal I will have a ridiculous amount of gas points. Maybe I'll get a card for my parents to share and load them up.
Take a picture of the back of your S&S card. Text it to your trusted family and friends. You can manually enter the S&S card number from the back of the card into the pump, rather than scanning or swiping the S&S card. Will save you lots of trips with friends.